Despite the prevailing global COVID pandemic and given the limitations imposed to prevent the spread of the virus, Civil Engineering board exams in the Philippines are still happening. The Civil Engineering Board Exams are scheduled to take place this coming November 13 & 14, 2021. CE Board Exams are very crucial for every aspiring Professional Civil Engineer in the Philippines, takers spend time studying and prepare for the semi-annual board exam.
Because of the restrictions imposed by the Government, the face-to-face board exam review at Padilla Review Center has shifted to online review. We are here ready to help examiners prepare and top the Civil Engineering (CE) Board Exam. Engr. Padilla himself has already taught and produced more than 232 Topnotchers and more than 50 first-placers in the whole Philippines!
Padilla Review Center offers Online Civil Engineering Board Exam review for a very affordable enrollment fee. Learn more about our Civil Engineering Pricing and Promos here.
What else does Padilla Review Center offer?
Padilla Review Center also offers various learning materials, study guides, review manuals, merchandise, and more. With everything that Padilla Review Center offers from the materials and the morals, we’ve been recognized with various awards that signify our credibility and integrity.
Some of the programs the Padilla Review Center offers:
- CALCULATOR TRICKS – Understand almost ALL functions in the calculator that are useful during the examination. Understand the concept of each calculator function in relation to a certain type of problem.
- STEEL DESIGN 1 – A course that covers Structural steel members’ – commonly columns and beams, design and analysis in shear and flexure.
- STEEL DESIGN 2 – A course that covers Structural steel member supports and connection analysis and design, such as rivet and weld connection.
- THEORY OF STRUCTURES 1 – It covers important concepts regarding structural analysis, from shear and moment equations to beam rotation & deflection methods mostly on determinate structures. Topics in the structural analysis are discussed deeply.
- THEORY OF STRUCTURES 2 – This course covers important concepts regarding structural analysis, from shear and moment equations, influence lines to beam rotation & deflection methods mostly on indeterminate structures. Topics in the structural analysis are discussed deeply.
Perfecto Padilla Jr. books that may help you on your CE board exam review:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING REVIEW MANUAL SERIES 1 – Contains lecture notes in Math, Economics, Permutations and Probability, Surveying, Transportation Engineering, Hydraulics, Fluid Mechanics, Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Structures, Reinforced Concrete Design, Steel Design (ASD), Timber Design.
- Board Exam Guide In Structural Design and Construction – Contains Principles with flowcharts and MNEMONIC charts and tables to easily understand and memorize Structural Principles and the National Structural Code of the Philippines.
- Mathematics Review Book for Engineering Board Exam – Contains more solved problems than most any other available review book in the market today.
- Calculator Tricks and Techniques – Contains tricks, techniques, and methods that are not found in calculator manuals provided by manufacturers.
Check out Padilla Review Center website ( https://padillareviewcenter.com/merchandise/ ) for more Padilla Review Center merchandise for more products that we offer!