According to Republic Act No. 544 stated that all applicants who want to obtain licensure in the Philippines are required to take a technical written examination that is conducted by the Board of Civil Engineering of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) holds Civil Engineering Licensure Exams twice a year under the guidance of the Board of Civil Engineering.
Qualifications for Civil Engineering Board Exam
In order to be qualify to take the board exam, Republic Act No. 544 affirms the following qualifications such as:
- Atleast twenty (20) years of age
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from known school
- A Filipino citizen
- Has a good moral character
Requirements for the Civil Engineering Board Exam
Since we are under the pandemic because of COVID-19, all of the requirement’s process is done online. PRC released the following requirements such as:
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examinations Purposes)
- Valid NBI Clearance (First Timers & Repeaters)
- Two (2) Certificates of Good Moral Character from any 2 of the following:
- Payment: Php 900.00 – complete
When is the Schedule of the Civil Engineering Board Examination?
PRC released the schedule of board examinations for civil engineers. It is on May 1 and 2. They opened the online processing last December 17, 2021. Then the deadline of online processing is on March 17, 2022. The results of the examination will be released on May 11 2022.
DATE/S OF EXAM
|OPENING OF ONLINE PROCESSING||DEADLINE IN FILING OF APPLICATIONS|
|May 1 & 2, 2022||Sunday, Monday||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo. Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales. Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||December 17, 2021||March 17, 2022|
|November 19 & 20, 2022||Saturday, Sunday||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo. Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales. Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||July 5, 2022||October 5, 2022|
Things Must to Prepare before the Board Exam
- You must study and review. It is either self-study or enrolling in a review center. Padilla Review Center is offering a place of study that is now online for Civil Engineering Students.
- Invest for civil engineering board exam reviewers. You can get it from several bookstores in your area. We have helpful study materials that can bridge you to ace your exams. These are personally tailored by our founder Engr. Perfecto Padilla Jr. Check it out here!
- Subscribe to our Padilla Review Center Online TV for free tutorials, brain hacks, and more!
- Join our Padilla Review Center community by subscribing to our email newsletters, and following our several social medias.
In order to become a legal professional in the chosen field. Every candidate must undergo board examination to measure their knowledge, capability to do the responsibility, and ethics as a professional to ensure the safety of the public and to know if the candidate is qualified to practice the profession. In simple words, it is to check if the candidate is qualified to practice the profession as well as legitimacy of the profession.
Do you want to ace your board exam this May?
Padilla Review Center is offering Final Coaching for this upcoming Civil Engineering Board Examinations 2022. Enroll now and take advantage of our final coaching with Engr. Perfecto Padilla Jr. himself offered it to all reviewees.
Hurry! Limited slots only. Exam prepared. Enroll now!